Accessibility Statement for Arctic Circle
Arctic Circle supports accessibility both offline and online. To ensure digital accessibility for people with disabilities, we are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
How We Support Accessibility
We takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Arctic Circle website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Regular automated and manual usability testing.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Arctic Circle conforms with WCAG 2.1 level AA. This means that the content conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Arctic Circle. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Arctic Circle website:
Browser Compatibility & Assistive Technology
Arctic Circle is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The Arctic Circle website is designed to be compatible with assistive technologies and the last two versions of major browsers.
Arctic Circle is not compatible with:
- In Internet Explorer 10 and in older browsers, many aspects of the website may not display optimally. The website is not designed for Internet Explorer 10 and earlier versions.
Accessibility of Arctic Circle relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Arctic Circle utilizes technology on its website that may require specific readers or viewers. Please contact us if you observe anything not listed below.
Additional Technology for Arctic Circle:
- Adobe PDF Documents: Documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- YouTube Videos: While captions are available for videos through the embed player, additional video transcripts are available via direct link to YouTube through the embedded player.
Arctic Circle provides this information regarding third-party links:
- The Arctic Circle website contains links to websites hosted by third parties. Arctic Circle does not make claims regarding the accessibility of third-party websites and is not able to make accommodations on such websites.