Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary: Sweepstakes open to residents of the United States of America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. By participating, entrants agree to abide by the sweepstakes rules.
- General conditions: Void where prohibited. Winners agree that Arctic Circle and all of their respective divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever, and will be held harmless by winner, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize, or participation in this sweepstakes. Arctic Circle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Arctic Circle corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the sweepstakes.
- Internet: If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Arctic Circle that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Arctic Circle reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes. Arctic Circle assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Arctic Circle is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Arctic Circle because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes. Note: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine legitimate operation of the sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Arctic Circle reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Shared data: Arctic Circle may share data collected through Giveaways, Contents and Coupons with our divisions, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. This will only apply to users who choose to participate in such Giveaways, Sweepstakes and Coupons.
When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your need and how we can improve our products and services. We may be required by Law or Government Agency to disclose personal data you have provided to us and will do so if required.
- CHILDREN/DIRECT NOTICE TO PARENTS
We have no intention of collecting any personal data from individuals under eighteen years of age without parental consent. Where appropriate, we will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on the Web Site and/or will take reasonable steps to ensure parental consent to such submission.
In the event we run a sweepstakes or other program that requires submission of information from children, your consent is required. Notice may be provided in a number of ways, including sending an email message or a notice by postal mail. At any time you may contact us via our website to request a summary of any information we have retained or to ask that it be deleted.