Arctic Circle is known for contributing to its communities. Here are a few examples of present and past community involvement projects:
- Major sponsor for the Utah March of Dimes Haunted House, recently raising $256,600 to fight birth defects in Utah.
- Sponsor of the Utah Winter Games.
- Co-sponsor of "Angels Among Us," a program which honors individuals who work to benefit their neighbors and community.
- Sponsor of the Utah Special Olympics Camp.
- Co-sponsor of the Junior Jazz, a winter recreational basketball program that attracts more than 65,000 children a year.
- Official sponsor of the Kids’ Club on KBYU, a public television station serving Utah and Southern Idaho.
- Partner with parent-teacher associations